O. KIRK PHILLIPS, EI
Kirk Phillips has over 6 years experience including structural design and structural inspection for a variety of project types. Project types include: Multi-story Office Buildings, Medical Facilities, School and University Buildings, and Renovation and Restoration Projects.
Kirk has a role in the development of computer designs and the detailing, as well as the building information modeling, on many of the firm’s projects.
- University of Florida – IFAS Gulf Coast Rec Office Annex | Balm, FL
- University of Florida – Reitz Union Rail Replacement | Gainesville, FL
- University of Florida – IFAS Beef Teaching Unit Facility | Gainesville, FL
- University of North Florida – Skinner Jones Hall Repurposing Study | Jacksonville, FL
- St. Johns River State College – Orange Park Campus Renovation | Orange Park, FL
- GRU Flyash Silo Access Bridge – Gainesville, FL
- Baptist Medical Center Beaches – Emergency Department Lobby | Jacksonville Beach, FL
- Gerdau Dania Rebar Plant Addition – Dania, FL
University of North Florida
Bachelor of Science Civil
Engineering With High Honors – 2013
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS :
Florida Structural Engineers Association